Black Fire Forge
When DSA approached us for a collaboration there is absolutely no way we could say no. DSA is home to some of the very best firearms instructors in the nation who's resumes include: multiple national champions, three-letter agency team guys, retired LE SOT, military snipers and so forth. These guys are true professionals. So when they asked for our help we knew we had to get it right and hence, the DSA Gunfighter was born!
The rifle is a true collaborative effort combining the street, range and field knowledge of the DSA cadre and our talent for building rugged, dependable, purpose built, high-performance tools that help shooters get the job done. It also serves as Black Fire's segue into billet guns and it absolutely does not disappoint. These guns will be done in batches to coincide with DSA's class schedule and will therefore normally be available on a pre-order basis with deliveries happening every spring and fall.
Available in four primary colors: Standard Black Anodized, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green and our signature color, Black Fire Forge Nexus, ensuring that you know you have the correct color for whatever your needs are. We even paint some of the small parts like the buffer tube and the trigger guard because, just like the way we build our rifles, details matter.
Other colors are available upon request. Call 918-695-5156 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for Cerakote colors.
You can check DSA out right here.
- 14.5" 4150 CrMoV nitride barrel with mid-length gas system and 1:8 twist
- Ships standard with pinned and welded prong style Dead Air KeyMo compatible muzzle device which meets the NFA minimum 16" barrel requirement (other options available, can be ordered as SBR by qualifying agencies and NFA dealers)
- .223 Wylde chamber
- 13.75" BFF Tac-Comp free-float handguard with full 12 o'clock rail and M-Lok slots on most of the other primary surfaces
- 7075 billet receiver set
- Built in QD mounting points on the handguard
- Ambidextrous bolt release
- Ambidextrous safety with 45 or 90 degree configurations (ships standard at 45 but can be 90 upon request)
- 2.5-5 pound adjustable Triggertech Adaptable two-stage trigger (ships set at 3.5#)
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- Six position collapsible stock
- Ergonomic 15 degree grip angle for handling with a shorter length of pull
- Staked castle nut
- QD end plate
- Oversized trigger guard
- Ships with one magazine (addition magazines etc. available for agency purchase upon request)
- Lifetime warranty
- The SBR version of this rifle is available to qualifying agencies and NFA dealers ONLY!
If you purchased a serialized item (rifle or lower receiver), you must email a copy of your FFL along with your full name & phone number with it to email@example.com