Black Fire Forge
Due to NFA restrictions, this product is available to qualified agencies and NFA dealers ONLY.
Designed specifically with entry work and CQB in mind the 917 Elite Entry delivers on every level. Packed with features The 917EE is the perfect choice for entry team loadout or any situation where a compact, lightweight and low-profile gun is ideal.
Available in four primary colors: Standard Black Anodized, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green and our signature color, Black Fire Forge Nexus, ensuring that you know you have the correct color for whatever your needs are. We even paint some of the small parts like the buffer tube and the trigger guard because, just like the way we build our rifles, details matter.
Other colors are available upon request. Call 918-695-5156 or email us at email@example.com for inquiries. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for Cerakote colors.
- .223 Wylde chamber
- 4150 CrMoV nitride barrel with carbine gas system and 1:8 twist
- Ships standard with prong style Dead Air KeyMo compatible muzzle device (other options available upon request)
- 9.8" BFF 917 free-float handguard with full 12 o'clock rail and M-Lok slots on of the other primary surfaces
- 7075 forged receiver set
- Ambidextrous safety selector with 45 and 90 degree settings (ships at 45 unless requested otherwise)
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- 4.5lb HF EDT single stage duty trigger
- Oversized trigger guard
- Ergonomic pistol grip to allow more natural grip with shorter length of pull
- Six position collapsibe stock
- Nitride finished Mil-Spec BCG with 9310 Bolt and staked gas key
- Staked castle nut
- QD end plate
- Sterile lower receiver with minimal markings for a more professional look and agency customization (service available)
- Ships with one 30 round magazine and one M-Lok compatible QD mounting point (options available for agency purchases)
- Lifetime warranty
- THIS IS AN SBR AND ALL NFA RULES APPLY! DO NOT PLACE THIS ORDER UNLESS YOU MEET THE PROPER ELIGIBILITY!
If you purchased a serialized item (rifle or lower receiver), you must email a copy of your FFL along with your full name & phone number with it to firstname.lastname@example.org