Black Fire Forge
The 917 Elite is a fully featured, sporting utility rifle. Designed to be light, accurate and dependable, the 917 Elite is the base model for all the Elite series 917 rifles.
Available in four primary colors: Standard Black Anodized, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green and our signature color, Black Fire Forge Nexus, ensuring that you know you have the correct color for whatever your needs are. We even paint some of the small parts like the buffer tube and the trigger guard because, just like the way we build our rifles, details matter.
Other colors are available upon request. Call 918-695-5156 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for Cerakote colors.
The 917 Elite is part of the Duty Series and qualifies for the Overwatch Program with special agency and officer pricing available.
- 16.25" 4150 CrMoV nitride barrel with mid-length gas system and 1:8 twist
- BCM Mod 0 comp (other options available upon request)
- .223 Wylde chamber
- 15" BFF 917 free-float handguard with full 12 o'clock rail and M-Lok slots on most of the other primary surfaces
- 7075 forged receiver set
- Sterile lower receiver with minimal markings for a professional appearance and canvas space for custom markings, agency logos, etc.
- Ambidextrous safety with 45 or 90 degree configurations (ships standard at 45 but can be 90 upon request)
- 4.5 pound HF EDC single stage duty trigger
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- Six position collapsible stock
- Ergonomic 15 degree grip angle for handling with a shorter length of pull
- Staked castle nut
- QD end plate
- Oversized trigger guard
- Ships with one magazine and one M-Lok QD mounting point (addition magazines etc. available for agency purchase upon request)
- Lifetime warranty
If you purchased a serialized item (rifle or lower receiver), you must email a copy of your FFL along with your full name & phone number with it to email@example.com