Black Fire Forge
The 917 Elite Patrol is a fully featured, service ready duty rifle. Designed to be light, accurate and dependable the 917EP is ready for the most rigorous duty conditions.
Available in four primary colors: Standard Black Anodized, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green and our signature color, Black Fire Forge Nexus, ensuring that you know you have the correct color for whatever your needs are. We even paint some of the small parts like the buffer tube and the trigger guard because, just like the way we build our rifles, details matter.
Other colors are available upon request. Call 918-695-5156 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for Cerakote colors.
The 917EP is part of the Duty Series and qualifies for the Overwatch Program with special agency and officer pricing available.
- 14.5" 4150 CrMoV nitride barrel with mid-length gas system and 1:8 twist
- Ships standard with pinned and welded prong style Dead Air KeyMo compatible muzzle device which meets the NFA minimum 16" barrel requirement (other options available, can be ordered as SBR by qualifying agencies)
- .223 Wylde chamber
- 13" BFF 917 free-float handguard with full 12 o'clock rail and M-Lok slots on most of the other primary surfaces
- 7075 forged receiver set
- Sterile lower receiver with minimal markings for a professional appearance and canvas space for custom markings, agency logos, etc.
- Ambidextrous safety with 45 or 90 degree configurations (ships standard at 45 but can be 90 upon request)
- 4.5 pound HF EDC single stage duty trigger
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- Six position collapsible stock
- Ergonomic 15 degree grip angle for handling with a shorter length of pull
- Staked castle nut
- QD end plate
- Oversized trigger guard
- Ships with one magazine and one M-Lok QD mounting point (addition magazines etc. available for agency purchase upon request)
- Lifetime warranty
- The SBR version of this rifle is available to qualifying agencies and NFA dealers ONLY!
If you purchased a serialized item (rifle or lower receiver), you must email a copy of your FFL along with your full name & phone number with it to email@example.com