Black Fire Forge
Designed specifically with competition in mind, the 917 Sport is an out of the box, 3-Gun ready rifle that performs even better than it looks.
Let's face it, getting into 3-Gun is expensive. But if you want to be competitive, you gotta have the right gear. This rifle was developed by high level 3-Gun competitor, Garrett Grover, with input from several other top-teir 3-gunners, to perform at a level on par with some of the best in the game.
Available in four primary colors: Standard Black Anodized, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green and our signature color, Black Fire Forge Nexus, ensuring that you know you have the correct color for whatever your needs are. We even paint some of the small parts like the buffer tube and the trigger guard because, just like the way we build our rifles, details matter.
Other colors are available upon request. Call 918-695-5156 or email us at email@example.com for inquiries. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for Cerakote colors.
If you're looking for a purpose built 3-Gun ready rifle that is reliable, accurate, fast and agile, all without breaking the bank, then your search is over!
- .223 Wylde match chamber
- 16.25" 416R stainless 1:8 twist barrel with nitride finish and intermediate (longer than mid, shorter than rifle) gas system for more manageable recoil
- Easily capable of sub-MOA accuracy with appropriate ammunition
- 15" free-float handguard with full 12 o'clock top rail and M-Lok slots on the primary surfaces
- 7075 forged receiver set
- Nitride finished Mil-Spec M16 BCG
- 6-position collapsible stock
- Oversized trigger guard
- Triggertech Adaptable 2.5-5lb adjustable two stage trigger with other options available
- Ambidextrous 45 degree safety (can be set to 90 degrees if desired)
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- Black Fire Forge Sport Comp (ranked among the best for the job by independent writers)
- Includes one 30 round magazine and one M-Lok QD mounting point (options available for agency/officer purchase)
- Staked castle nut
- Lifetime warranty
- For variants of the standard offering: trigger, safety, muzzle device, etc; please just call us at 918-695-5156 and we will get you taken care of
If you purchased a serialized item (rifle or lower receiver), you must email a copy of your FFL along with your full name & phone number with it to firstname.lastname@example.org