Black Fire Forge
Whether you need to eradicate an invasive prairie dog town, eliminate some predators to protect the herd, put food on the table or just ring steel at 600 yards, the 917 Hunter is the tool to help you get the job done.
Available in four primary colors: Standard Black Anodized, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green and our signature color, Black Fire Forge Nexus, ensuring that you know you have the correct color for whatever your needs are. We even paint some of the small parts like the buffer tube and the trigger guard because, just like the way we build our rifles, details matter.
Other colors are available upon request. Call 918-695-5156 or email us at email@example.com for inquiries. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for Cerakote colors.
- 18" 4150 CrMoV nitride barrel with rifle length gas system and 1:8 twist
- A2 style flash hider/compensator
- 15" BFF 15" 917-L free-float handguard with interrupted 12:00 top rail and M-Lok slots on the primary surfaces
- .223 Wylde chamber
- 7075 forged receiver set
- 90 degree left side safety
- Oversized trigger guard
- Six pound mil-spec trigger
- Magpul MOE rifle stock with rifle buffer system
- Ergonomic 15 degree pistol grip
- Ships with one magazine
- Lifetime warranty
If you purchased a serialized item (rifle or lower receiver), you must email a copy of your FFL along with your full name & phone number with it to firstname.lastname@example.org