During the American Revolution the minutemen were a small, hand-picked elite force which were required to be highly mobile and able to assemble quickly. Minutemen were chosen by their commanding officers from amongst the militia for their individual enthusiasm, reliability, and physical performance.
Our Minuteman rifle was developed in the spirit of those elite warriors. Designed specifically to fill the role described above, the rifle is light, fast, agile and, as with all our products, ultra-reliable. The 13.7" barrel is short enough to be very manageable yet long enough to still deliver reasonable velocity and the permantly attached muzzle device pushes the barrel out to legal length per the NFA.
Available in four primary colors: Standard Black Anodized, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green and our signature color, Black Fire Forge Nexus, ensuring that you know you have the correct color for whatever your needs are. We even paint some of the small parts like the buffer tube and the trigger guard because, just like the way we build our rifles, details matter.
Other colors are available upon request. Call 918-695-5156 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for Cerakote colors.
This is perhaps our favorite rifle to date and we know you're going to love it too.
- 13.7" 4150 CrMoV nitride barrel with mid-length gas system and 1:8 twist
- Ships standard with pinned and welded prong style Dead Air KeyMo compatible muzzle device which meets the NFA minimum 16" barrel requirement (other options available, can be ordered as SBR by qualifying agencies and NFA dealers)
- .223 Wylde chamber
- 13" BFF 917 free-float handguard with full 12 o'clock rail and M-Lok slots on most of the other primary surfaces
- 7075 forged receiver set
- Ambidextrous safety with 45 or 90 degree configurations (ships standard at 45 but can be 90 upon request)
- 3.5 pound Triggertech Duty single-stage trigger
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- Six position collapsible stock
- Ergonomic 15 degree grip angle for handling with a shorter length of pull
- Staked castle nut
- QD end plate
- Oversized trigger guard
- Ships with one magazine and one M-Lok QD mounting point (addition magazines etc. available for agency purchase upon request)
- Lifetime warranty
- The SBR version of this rifle is available to qualifying agencies and NFA dealers ONLY!